- ELO - Electronic Literature Organization, MIT, Cambridge, MA 02139-4307, USA
- UFP - University Fernando Pessoa, Porto, Praça 9 de Abril, 349, 4249-004 Porto, Portugal
- Local Arrangements: Paula Dias, Gabinete de Comunicação e Imagem (GCI), UFP
- Design Team: Paulo Matos, Oficina Gráfica, UFP
- Docents for Festival and Exibits: UFP and RIT students (tba)
- Book standings: Sandy Baldwin (RIT) and GCI-UFP
- Hotels: Agência Abreu
For general questions about the conference/festival/exhibits, you can email Rui Torres, Chair (rtorres [at] ufp.edu.pt)
For questions about registration and other logistics, you can email Paula Dias and UFP's GCI team (gci [at] ufp.edu.pt)
Porto (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porto), also known, in English, as Oporto, is the second-largest city in Portugal. Located along the Douro river estuary in Northern Portugal, Porto was proclaimed a World Heritage Site by UNESCO (1996). In 2014, Porto was elected The Best European Destination by the Best European Destinations Agency.
A list of Hotels will be provided and accounted for. Soon.
Located in northern Portugal, Porto (OPO) is easy to reach by land or air. The Conference will be held at University Fernando Pessoa, and the Festival and Exhibits will be held in different venues in the center of Porto (see venues, with map). Porto is easy to navigate and events are located within walking distance.